Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jarrod Schulz and Brandi Passante Success

Today I received three fan mail responses in one day! In one of my envelopes, I received a photo signed by Jarrod Schulz and Brandi Passante from Storage Wars! On September 26th 2013 I mailed them a fan letter and a self addressed stamped envelope, and received a very nice signed 4x6 photo that they provided in my self-addressed stamped envelope on September 26th 2013. This is a great success!
Sent to
Now and Then
810 North Tustin Street
Orange, CA 92867

~Peter's Autographs

1 comment:

  1. Do you know who are Brandi Passante and Jarrod Schulz? You might recognize them from the popular show Storage Wars. They also appeared in the spinoff show titled “Brandi & Jarrod: Married to the Job”. The pair is not married to each other but they are life partners.

    ReplyDelete