Saturday, September 7, 2013

Matt Magnone Success!

I just got back an autograph from Matt Magnone! I sent a self addressed prepaid manila envelope with a fan letter and an 8x10 photo to:

Matt3756
PO Box 44334
Pittsburgh, PA 15205

However, I received a 4x6 of a different photo of him with an authentic signature. I am not quite sure why he did not sign the photo that I sent him, as I know that he reads through all of his fan mail in his Matt's Mail videos on YouTube.com/Matt3756. I have not been on Matt's Mail yet, but I hopefully will be in the future. The manila envelope was sent on August 24th 2013, and the envelope that he sent me was received on September 7th 2013. It did not take him long at all to reply! 
As the manila envelope was never returned, it was sent in an envelope. I realized that the address and return address on the envelope were in his handwriting, as I realized that the letters matched his print, which is really amazing.


UPDATE:
I got on Matt's Mail! I sent it under the name Arnold, BTW. It's really awesome though, because I'm the first one and he reads almost all of my letter and shows my drawing! He spends over a minute talking about me!
~Peter's Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment