Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nancy Cartwright Double Success!!

Out of the many successes that I received today, two were from Nancy Cartwright! On October 10th, 2013, I sent two separate envelopes, each with letters and self-addressed stamped envelopes (one letter requested a Bart Simpson photo, while the other requested a Chuckie Finster envelope) to

Nancy Cartwright
c/o Fanmail
9420 Reseda Boulevard, #572
Northridge, CA 91324

and today, on Febuary 18th, 2014, I received a signed photo of Bart Simpson from The Simpsons in one of my self-addressed stamped envelopes and a signed photo of Chuckie from the Rugrats in the other. This is an absolutely amazing success. I am such a huge Rugrats fan, I have been watching the show my whole life. It is my favorite cartoon! I also love The Simpsons, it is so hilarious. This is a truly wonderful success!
~Peter's Autographs
www.PetersAutographs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment