Friday, November 1, 2013

Roz Ryan Success

I just received an awesome success from Roz Ryan! On October 10th 2013, I mailed three photos, an index card, and a self-addressed stamped envelope to
Roz Ryan
Gage Group Agency
450 Seventh Avenue
Suite 1809
New York, NY 10123
and today, on November 1st, 2013, I received the three photos signed and personalized and the index card unsigned. The photo of Cake says,
"Peter 
Thank you so much for your support
Smiles
Roz Ryan"
The photo of Bubbie and Flapjack says
"Peter
Flap and I
thank you
Smiles
Roz Ryan
AKA Bubbie"
The photo of only Bubbie says,
"Peter
Much Love
Roz Ryan
Bubbie"
On the envelope, "Please Do Not Bend" is written in Roz Ryan's handwriting. Next to this is an arrow. An arrow of the same shape is also on the back of the envelope.



The back of the envelope
This is one of my best successes of all time!
~Peter's Autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment