Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ben Diskin Success!

On this fantastic day of successes, I received an awesome Ben Diskin success! On October 1st, 2013, I sent 4 4x6 photos and a self-addressed stamped envelope to

Ben Diskin
c/o Cunningham Escott Slevin & Doherty
10635 Santa Monica Blvd. #130
Los Angeles, CA 90025

and today, on February 18th, 2014, I received all four photos signed along with a typed personalize letter in my self-addressed stamped envelope. In his letter, he mentioned that the letter had been sitting in agency's office. I am so happy with this! He played Eugene in Hey Arnold!, Eddie Brock (Venom) in Spectacular Spider-Man, and both Numbah 1 and Numbah 2 in Codename: Kids Next Door. This is a wonderful success!
~Peter's Autographs
www.PetersAutographs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment