Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thea White Success!!!!

Today I received a really amazing success from Thea White. Twice, I had sent her photos, once on September 14th, 2013, and once on November 4th, 2013 to
Thea White
7 Orchard Square
Caldwell, NJ 07006-5119
Each time, I sent her a letter, self-addressed envelope, and two photos to sign. Today, November 11th, 2013, I received all four photos signed and personalized in addition to another signed photo that was included in one of my self-addressed stamped envelopes. It arrived with a second stamp that was put on in addition to my first stamp. On the front of the envelope, she put a return address label, and on the back, she put a sticker with a butterfly that says White. This is a truly fantastic success!
The photo that she sent me














~Peter's Autographs


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic That You Got A Fan Mail Reply From Thea White On 11.27.2013 When I Wrote And Mailed Her And Marty Grabstein Fan Mail Letters To There Fan Mail Addresses In 2019 And In April 2021 I Got Quick Replies Back Them It's Sad That Thea White Passed Away On 07.30.2021 Saw The Trailer For The New Animated Movie Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo Meets Courage The Cowardly Dog Glad That Thea White Did Reprise Her Role As Muriel One Last Time I Have Cherished All The Fan Mail Replies That I've Got From Voice Over Stars And Regular Stars As Well.

    ReplyDelete